• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's raining in No. Cal. Post something green.

33 posts in this topic

It looks like it might be the start of the rainy season. We've got our first real storm of the year here (rain years/seasons in CA. are designated from July 1 to June 30). We green up over the winter time. Post something green in honor of the new rain.

These images are actually of two coins that I won at TT some time ago. My best guess is that they were from the same mint set card.

Washington58D_P65_ObObv.jpg

Washington58D_P65_RevRev2.jpg

Not a whole lot of green but there is a little. I think the only other coin I have with green is Verdigris. Pretty sure that's not what your looking for! lol

WLHObvRev.jpg

That's a load of green there Paul. Save for St. Paddy's day.

Whew, what the heck is that Ty. You should have warned us to wear polarized sunglasses. That is a wild one. I absolutely love that Lincoln. :cloud9:

Whew, what the heck is that Ty. You should have warned us to wear polarized sunglasses. That is a wild one. I absolutely love that Lincoln. :cloud9:

:cool:

This is the same coin the other pics is how it looks under a bright light

1518717001c.jpg1518717001d.jpg

:cool:

This is the same coin the other pics is how it looks under a bright light

1518717001c.jpg1518717001d.jpg

I have a proof nickle that is quite similar, though your pictures are much better lol

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

I'm going to have to check my '62 proof set. Those are sweet. (thumbs u

Speaking of sweet, love the $5 Silver Certificate Boiler. That is a pattern isn't it.

Thanks Bob, I got mine as a single, it was in my dealers half price box. :o

Boiler's morgan back not is not a pattern, it is an 1886 $5 silver certificate. (thumbs u

Some lovely coins (and paper) here!!! :applause:

Man, FINALLY got power back here!!! It went out yesterday about 4:45 pm local time. Now it's up... just in time for me to go to work.

1487Obv2.jpg

1487Rev.jpg

Okay,

I see we are breaking out the big boys with that 1904-O Morgan. Wow, what a spectacular coin. Here is a Jefferson Nickel with phenomenal green toning.

JeffersonNickel1941-DNGCMS67Star-16.jpg

So if I were to start a thread: "It is snowing in New Jersey" would you guys post some blast white coins? hm:o

If it does stick at all I will post pics. Back to back years with October snow...