• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday EZ_E

25 posts in this topic

Why, thanks so much, boardsters. You're always reliable to make a guy's day. (thumbs u

What's new with me? I'm selling both of my places in Arkansas and will be moving back to Las Vegas shortly. The traveling x-ray market is dead so it's time to get a full time job there. Plus, the houses are so cheap there that we really want to purchase a nice house. YunYun really wants this: to be settle in. Plus, I'll finally be able to unpack my countless boxes of books and other cool things. That will be cool. And to find my tools quickly and easily will also be a bonus.

About coins. The only area that has continued to stimulate my interests anymore is my circulated classic commemorative type set. As a matter of fact, I just receivedthis Rhode Island on my birthday. It is actually pretty tough to find circulated, let alone with any crustiness. It's a decent coin but exceptional if you take into account that they barely exist like I like 'em.

86991.jpg.e5c195c4325ada2e860a4a6e090d0459.jpg

86992.jpg.466ec4ac7eb130f1913a8c40149de05c.jpg

86993.jpg.5ae4018da235eb16ecba2ee6eaf64071.jpg