• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's 9/09. Post a coin with a 9 in it.

60 posts in this topic

Since no one else seems worried that he might have lost a day I probably shouldn't worry either, but my calendar still says 09-08. ;)

So, here is a coin with a 9 and an 8.

1809_109o.jpg1809_109r.jpg

1799 Dollar

1799DollarO-1.jpg1799DollarR-1.jpg

1799 Eagle

1799EagleO.jpg1799EagleR.jpg

Wouldn't it be great if we could jump into a time machine and redeem these two for 1799 cents? Heck, I'd be willing to spring 3 or 4 cents apiece for them. (worship)

Since no one else seems worried that he might have lost a day I probably shouldn't worry either, but my calendar still says 09-08. ;)

I think he was referring to it being September 2009 :baiting:

I see that now that I looked at the date stamp on the OP. See what happens when you don't visit the site for a few days? lol

I think he was referring to it being September 2009 :baiting:

I see that now that I looked at the date stamp on the OP. See what happens when you don't visit the site for a few days? lol

Moral of the story: check the site compulsively every few minutes to see if there are any new posts!