• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The benefits of good images 101

16 posts in this topic

Let me present exhibit (A) a typical crappy Ebay image that only hints at the toning the coin may exhibit.

1954PF65.jpg

Now utilize my patent pending krypto visionTM goggles:

glasses-350.jpg

and then see the actual beauty of this coin :cloud9:

Normal lighting

frankie004.jpg

frankie006.jpg

frankie007.jpg

diffused shots...

frankie017.jpg

frankie021.jpg

frankie014.jpg

frankie023.jpg

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now I know we have some folks that collect frankies on this forum hm

I wonder who you could be talking about? Don't know how I missed this one before.

That is quite a difference between the pictures there, Krypto. I'm guessing you're pretty pleased with your purchase? I mean, cause if you're not then I can send you my new address :baiting:

I wonder who you could be talking about? Don't know how I missed this one before.

That is quite a difference between the pictures there, Krypto. I'm guessing you're pretty pleased with your purchase? I mean, cause if you're not then I can send you my new address :baiting:

Sorry....all out of stamps (shrug)

Sorry....all out of stamps (shrug)

Dude, if that's all that's stopping you, I'll send you a whole book of stamps. ;)

Some of us have been out of town... working on our lobster eating resumes.

Eh, you see one toned proof Frankie you've seen 'em all. :baiting:

Nice pickup Shane, and a very stylish set of updated (upgraded) images. :applause:

Thanks all....I think I will hang onto this one as I never find colroful proof frankies with anything but peripheral toning (thumbs u

Remember the one you bought raw with monster color and NGC slabbed it?

Well, I guess that was a while ago... hm