• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just bought back 2 coins I sold 2 years ago.

15 posts in this topic

2 years ago, I sold/consigned some coins to a dealer in CA.

Along with coins I didn't want anymore, I sold some cheap coins whitch I actually liked to smarten my inventory.

I usually don't miss what I already sold, but I missed a few quarters I consigned to this dealer.

About 2 years later, I saw 2 quarters I was missing in the dealer's inventory and I immediately decided to buy them back at the same price I sold.

I recently read similar story somewhere(on this board?), and I thought I might add my story. The coins have more vivid color in person.

25c1945-SN66.jpg

25c1947-SN67.jpg

Why did you sell them? They look like nice coins

My safe box was getting full and I had to smarten my inventory.

Eventually, I solved this issue by upgrading my safe to larger one :grin:

Why did you sell them? They look like nice coins

My safe box was getting full and I had to smarten my inventory.

Eventually, I solved this issue by upgrading my safe to larger one :grin:

Haha. Good call (thumbs u

I guess we will see a WQ in your sigline now? hm:o:insane:

I might change my sig line to morgan because I got a really nice one (to me) recently and I think morgan is cool because it's BIG ;)

Congrats...I have done that several times and just missed picking up a frankie I used to own on Ebay so it can be a nice feeling when the pieces come around your way again :applause:

I still am missing a 39-d dime consiged to ebay. Bought and sold it for less than $100, but after I sold it, I realized I shouldn't have done that...... :(

I guess we will see a WQ in your sigline now? hm:o:insane:

I might change my sig line (HOOT MUST DIE!!!) to morgan because I got a really nice one (to me) recently and I think morgan is cool because it's BIG ;)

Congrats...I have done that several times and just missed picking up a frankie I used to own on Ebay so it can be a nice feeling when the pieces come around your way again :applause:

I still am missing a 39-d dime consiged to ebay. Bought and sold it for less than $100, but after I sold it, I realized (HOOT MUST DIE!!!)I shouldn't have done that...... :(

Those are some interesting comments, Taro. hm hm hm