• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about submission, coin not on invoice?

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm not familiar with how NGC works but I wondered if anyone had a similar experience as the one I am having.

I sent in a submission of raw coins and one slabbed coin for Cross Over. When I look at the status online, my invoice is showing all of the raw coins with exception to the slabbed/cross over coin. Does anyone know if this is normal? Will it show up once the order has been graded or shipped?

Thanks,

Dave

You need to list crossovers on different submission forms. One type of service per submission form.

They probably broke up your submission into 2 invoices.

Thanks Greg, that sounds logical. I'll probably drop them a line tomorrow to find out. I didn't see anything on the form about cross-overs needing to be on a seperate invoice though.

-Dave

never mind....

I had a statement they sent me because I owed them $2 (I had variety listed at $5) and it indeed shows a different invoice number.

not that I'm worrying but it was a pretty expensive coin smile.gif

Thanks Again,

Dave