• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I bought some Frankies and frankly I love em....Mint set toners

15 posts in this topic

Bank account said just say NOOOOOOOOOOO but the little pitter patter in my heart said YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS :cloud9:

The good news is I felt these went for very cheap on Ebay and they certainly fit in with my favorite coins to collect....50's mint set toners so what the heck.

If you like em then post some of your favorites.... :banana:

MintsetFrankies003.jpg

MintsetFrankies013.jpg

MintsetFrankies018.jpg

MintsetFrankies020.jpg

Raw....probably why I got them so cheap...which is fine by me as I knew what I was buying....assumed they'd be MS65's which is pretty much the average grade of frankies in mint sets.....and they both have strong bell lines they may or may not make FBL......so I got what I expected for less than I expected (thumbs u

I love it when folks buy lovely raw coins on the bay. I can’t say that I recommend it for everyone, but if you know what you’re looking for it can be fun and in many instances the coins come at a discount. Good stuff :applause:

Shane, I have to admit, when I saw the 58 D as I was scrolling down, on that top half I was at YUCK!! Then I got to the bottom half and I was like.... ooooooh. Nice buddy, nice!

Shane, I have to admit, when I saw the 58 D as I was scrolling down, on that top half I was at YUCK!! Then I got to the bottom half and I was like.... ooooooh. Nice buddy, nice!

Yea the toning on that one is a bit darker then some folks would like but the reverse has great color and the lower part of the obverse is quite colorful even without light directly overhead so I like the look :cloud9: