• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Clad Toned Roosevelt Dimes

3 posts in this topic

I am working on a BU raw toned set of clad dimes. I would prefer rainbow colors, but blues and purples are ok with me too. I have picked up a few at a local dealer, but I thought I would ask for help other places. Let me know via PM if you have any for sale/trade!

Your best bet is gonna be to find an older Whitman Blue Ablum, where these have been sitting for some time. They can come in some nice colors. :)

Back in the early 80s I saw a complete set of silver Roosevelts in a Whitman album at a local coin show. They were some of the most beautiful toned dimes I had ever seen - concentric bands of every color in the rainbow, reaching almost to the center of some of the coins. The dealer was asking $140 for it, but since that was about a weeks pay at the time, I had to pass. :(