• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cac will now take submission directly from collectors.

9 posts in this topic

Cac will now take submission directly from collectors.

You have to be approved .

http://www.caccoin.com/cac-in-the-news/cac-opens-membership-to-collectors/

For those who are going to Coin fest I do not see CAC listed this year.

That is a major disappointment for me as I was holding on to a lot of coins for that free submission. :mad: PCGS won’t be there either , I was hoping to save some postage for my next submission !!

I sure HOPE CAC will be at Coinfest - I made reservations to attend in order to review coins for them there. :o I will see what I can find out and report back.

I hope CAC is there. I live 10 minutes away and would not miss it. A display last year had Pan Pac halves struck in copper, silver and gold. Could not take my eyes off the gold one!!!

I sure HOPE CAC will be at Coinfest - I made reservations to attend in order to review coins for them there. :o

You'll be reviewing coins for CAC? But you don't have the same god-like eye that JA has. Won't this diminish the value of all CAC coins now?

Will you be stickering blue Indians?

Glad to hear CAC will be there as well as you Mark .

I looked at the Coin Fest web site and did not see CAC listed – my bad for assuming they would not be there.