• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I GOT A JOB!!!!

42 posts in this topic

I talked to the HR lady this morning, and they officially made me an offer! I am so excited! I can't start until I get my security clearance, so that will be a few months at least, but knowing that its there and that its coming is so relieving.

In celebration, I splurged a bit and bought this beauty. 1961D NGC MS-65FBL "W", and I got a great deal on it too. Absolutely brilliant, blast white, tremendous luster, and a great strike. And incredibly rare to boot.

83235.jpg.31a0dd35362fd5f1d0b8ebaf319511e7.jpg

83236.jpg.88392868b6aba359c80b6a3502170f75.jpg

Awesome happy-111.GIF

Have fun filling out the secert clearance paper work!! :/ It took me over 4 hours to find everything and lots of phone calls.

Awesome pickup (thumbs u

Awesome happy-111.GIF

Have fun filling out the secert clearance paper work!! :/ It took me over 4 hours to find everything and lots of phone calls.

Awesome pickup (thumbs u

Oh, I have to get Top Secret. Even better from what I hear :)

Awesome happy-111.GIF

Awesome pickup (thumbs u

Oh, I have to get Top Secret. Even better from what I hear :)

The secret sucked so I bet the top secret is even more fun!!

Congrats!! Where are you going to be working?

(A TS is not much more than a S - just goes back further.)

Good on ya mate :-)

When one door closes another is opened . You just have to look around sometimes to find it

Cheers

Before I responded, I was sitting there knocking my knuckles upside my head…“W” ….. “W” what the heck is “W” on a Franklin half? Then it hit me…aw, “White” as in blast white! Some days you need to just roll over and go back to sleep. :insane:

Congratulations on landing this job, I know you were sweating this until the phone call from the firms Human Relations department. My military classification was just secret and I could not kill anybody if I had to tell them, but Top Secret, that comes with a license to kill. :o

Congrats...I hope it will enable you to start buying several LECBHD's a month... :baiting:

Indeed it will! And a Franklin or two as well ;)

Thanks for all your support these past few months guys!

Excellent news for a deserving board member. Congratulations and keep paying the good karma forward :)