• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Awards

10 posts in this topic

NGC posted their registry set awards last night. Congratulations to the owners of the 15 sets who were given awards in their respective catagories. Specifically, I'd like to thank the owners of the Hoot Buffalo Nickel collection and Sunnywood Shield Nickel collection for the outstanding job both have done in the photos and descriptions of their sets. Excellent job guys!

Thank you RWW! smile.gif And thanks to all who have inspired me on these boards! grin.gif Your passions have fueled mine and I am truly appreciative of each and every one of you.

Damn! I feel happy! laugh.gif

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Hoot

Mark, truly magnificent collections---both Buffalo and Jefferson! I just got through perusing them and am very happy for you! Outstanding pics and descriptions made for excellent and informative reading.

Question about your lone PCGS Buff (1938). When are you going to send in for cross-over to NGC so it matches the others? grin.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

David

I'm just now back from a week away on work and I'm very thankful for all of you and appreciate your kind comments! More than anything, I've simply had a blast putting together my sets and I hope that the coming year provides the same and will be good for all!!! There are gobs of great sets in the registry (and not in the registry!) and I can only aspire to collect with the same sensibilities and passion of the numismatists that have come before us and who frequent these boards.

Thanks everybody and thanks to NGC! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Hoot

Hoot, you are clearly a gentleman and obviously a scholar. And because it's the year 2004, I suppose I need to clarify that both are meant as compliments.

thumbsup2.gif

Beijim