• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scotsman Coin Catalog

8 posts in this topic

I received my Scotsman Auction Catalog on Thursday..a wonderfully well constructed and professional catalog..James, a great job on the descriptions..articulate, descriptive and even sometimes brutally honest about flaws..I have bought on occasion over the years and have found numismatic integrity on every occasion (thumbs u

Jackson64: Pretty new to collecting. Use Heritage for auctions, have never seen Scotsman. Thanks for the information. I like the layout, better than Heritage in that sense. The prices seem competitive also. So, just this note to say thanks.

Steve

quite possibly the strangest error coins I've ever seen Schatzy....

and you are quite welcome Steve

quite possibly the strangest error coins I've ever seen Schatzy....

and you are quite welcome Steve

Yea, that's quite incredible, so incredible I think it may have had some help... kinda like the upleaf and downleaf errors had help!! If ya catch my drift. Same deal with the 11 centers.

I want lot 185 :luhv: but I don't think I will be able to bid!!

An incredibly awesome error - and I don't even like error coins in general! That is a pair I would definitely owne.

I like lot# 962 A very nice Morgan!

Stupendous Morgan dollar, one of the most amazing DCAMs I've ever seen from New Orleans.

And thanks so much to everyone for the great comments, both here and via PMs! The catalog is far from perfect, but I believe that each is incrementally better than the previous one, and someday, we'll have a truly fantastic product.