• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA Election Results

7 posts in this topic

President

W: Clifford Mishler - 5,047

L: Patricia A. Jagger Finner - 3,213

Vice President

Thomas G. Hallenbeck - (Uncontested)

Elected Candidates for Governor

Chester L. Krause - 5,845

Joseph E. Boling - 4,730

Walter A. Ostromecki - 4,453

Scott T. Rottinghaus - 4,339

Wendell A. Wolka - 4,179

J.P. Martin - 4,066

Jeff C. Garrett - 3,781

Unsuccessful Candidates for Governor

Alan Herbert - 3,613

Michael L. Ellis - 3,111

Jeffrey Swindling - 2,703

Thomas A. Palmer, Jr. - 2,627

Paul Hollis - 2,498

Brian E. Fanton - 2,335

Michael S. Turrini - 1,961

New officers will be installed during the annual ANA Awards Banquet, Saturday, Aug. 8, at the World's Fair of Money® in Los Angeles.

Overall, 8,479 ballots were returned in the 2009 election, compared with 7,171 in 2007. Of all ballots cast, 44 were rejected compared with 505 in 2007. The ANA mailed 29,299 ballots, one to each Association member who was eligible to vote on May 15, 2009.

I'm happy with the results. They are receiving a much healthier ANA due the the work of their predecessors than past officers. Lets hope that they continue it. But men like Chet wouldn't be here if they couldn't manage their business.

I think that Paul Hollis would have put a lot of energy into the position if elected. The man is a snake oil salesman and used to peddle coins on the Coin Vault along side Robert Chambers but I'm convinced that he would have brought a lot of positive exposure to the ANA and to our hobby.

I'm sad that Mike Ellis didn't get elected. :(

I voted for Mike. Anyone want to speculate why he didn't get elected? I thought he had a good chance.