• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My latest Saint!

9 posts in this topic

Pretty good looking 60. The ones I've seen have been way more marked up. I also hope it looks as good for you in person!

Hoot

It has few marks and much better than normal luster for a MS60 Saint, plus the 1915 is a slightly better date with lower mintage. Congratulations on your good luck. tongue.gif

It's cool, the more the merrier. I have been working on trying to complete my short-set Half Eagles lately and have not bought any more Saints, but fear not, I shall return! tongue.gif

I have no doubt of that! Friendly competition can be a lot of fun, at least it doesn't seem as cutthroat over here (though I don't have any modern sets!)

I do not have much modern stuff anymore either. The competition on all the sets that I have built recently seems pretty friendly. There are those that never post, so I do not know their feelings. I do not have enough money to play coin magnate anyhow. So, I would rather have friendly competition and enjoy it. tongue.gif