• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEWBIE HERE HELLO

20 posts in this topic

Clanky,

I thought it was pretty obvious that this ID and the other ID's all belong to Pat McNulty. Why he does this is beyond me, but his latest effort at reincarnation hasn't been disruptive...

Still, I'm surprised that Arch lets him get away with this nonsense. I guess it hasn't become a serious issue (yet!)...

EVP

I have read some of the threads this guy had. If you would like I could be a nice version of KINGKOIN for you. Would that work or would that get me kicked off? You must miss him to have such a fond affection for him.

coinholeio,

Nobody dislikes KingCoin/CoolCoin. He's really a likable troll. He's just fixated on that "error that cannot be mentioned" smile.gif and if he were to come back and leave that subject alone, would do all right here on the boards.

Wow, that is a new one me a likeable troll. Can Coinholeio play the role of KINGKOIN as long as he doesn't mention that coin?

Be whomever who want to be, unless you're trying to be me. wink.gif

I just casually mention that everytime I see a discussion of a coin with a die crack that was minted after 1964, I generally flip a coin. Heads, I ignore it. Tails, I point it out to Arch and he magically moves it to the Water Cooler. smile.gif