• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am back

16 posts in this topic

Hi all just been on holiday to Gurnsey have i missed any thing ??

YES! James_ earlyus was indicted for conspiracy to sell Roosevelt dimes at highly inflated prices, Roger Burdette (RWB) published a new book on the joys of collecting State Quarters, Jason (Physics-fan3.14) finally found a job as a fry cook at Denny's (he also gave away all of his Franklin halves, and started collecting porcelain thimbles), Bsshog40 just signed a multi-million dollar contract to do a rap album with Snoop Dog, Mark Feld and Greg Marguli actually agreed on something, Schatzy had to go a whole week without buying a coin and literally exploded, and jgrinz took off on vacation, and hasn't been heard from since.

;)

Oh, and I had a birthday.

Cheers lads for the updates lol .. THIMBLES !!! haha!!!

No digging or detecting just a wedding :(

did take a couple of pictures i will upload them soon as i can as I am to busy watching Spinks live today .. prices so far seem good .. lets see how they go when they get to mine :o

Then only 35 days to wait for my check then i can start getting some more USA stuff..

all the best the daft Englishman :devil:

PS.. Guernsey is a top place to live if you collect numismatists as you don't know what you will get in your change !!! they use UK £'s Guernsey, Jersey, Alderney, Euros, Scottish and i even got a dollar !! in my change at one pub !!.