• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I actually bought a coin....can you believe it...lol

16 posts in this topic

Wow my purchases of anything have dwindled down to virtually nothing this year.....frankly I am just not the sort that is cut out to be broke as outside of my kids...I am not happy unless I am spending money :frustrated:

Well I know I am too weak to window shop but I went forth ito the great abyss anyway and as is typically the case....I did not rise to the surface alone

scuba.gif

Not my pictures but once I receive it I will re-image....certainly looks to have potential even though it's a reverse toner hm

14169261o.jpg

14169261r.jpg

Wow, if you're only going to make a couple purchases a year, make them like that!

Great color, textile, gorgeous. Wow.

:banana: (thumbs u ^^

Wow, if you're only going to make a couple purchases a year, make them like that!

(thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

(thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

Not my master plan but hey if it works lol

Mine......it doesn't have booming luster like an S mint morgans but it has great color.....not really dark but maybe a tad darker than northeast's image makes it look.

Lovely coin, Shane, congrats on the pickup!!! :applause:

Quite interesting... with the textile it's gotta' be a bag toned coin, yet the linear feature going from ~ 9 o'clock to just inside the right side of the wreath and changing colors going to the C in AMERICA almost looks EOR.

Lovely coin, Shane, congrats on the pickup!!! :applause:

Quite interesting... with the textile it's gotta' be a bag toned coin, yet the linear feature going from ~ 9 o'clock to just inside the right side of the wreath and changing colors going to the C in AMERICA almost looks EOR.

I agree it has characteristics of both which means the coin probably sat in the bag along a seam or something which produced the angular lines and textile pattern?