• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage is very late shipping coins from last Auction .

11 posts in this topic

Has anyone received their coins from the Palm Beach Auction that ended 3 weeks ago ?? I am getting a run around from Heritage as to why they have not shipped my coin. This is the first bad experience I have had with them.

Has anyone received their coins from the Palm Beach Auction that ended 3 weeks ago ?? I am getting a run around from Heritage as to why they have not shipped my coin. This is the first bad experience I have had with them.

The Palm Beach auction is next month, though I doubt that's the cause of the problem. :)

The Palm Beach auction is next month, though I doubt that's the cause of the problem. :)

Ok I meant Long Beach .

Long Beach - Palm Beach whos cares it is just a damm Beach and I dont have my coin !! :eek:

I bought a big ticket item and have not received it yet. Heritage acknowledged that my check has cleared and that the coin "is in the building" and waiting to shipped. hm They are claiming I should be getting it in few days. Given the price and what they charged me for shipping I might have thought that sending it overnight would have been in order.

I bought a big ticket item and have not received it yet. Heritage acknowledged that my check has cleared and that the coin "is in the building" and waiting to shipped. hm They are claiming I should be getting it in few days. Given the price and what they charged me for shipping I might have thought that sending it overnight would have been in order.

I finally got a customer service rep that actually did some real customer service.

They will ship my coin overnight so I should have it tomorrow.

Bill - I would call them and ask that they also ship yours overnight.

I bought a coin at the Gold Only Auction (No BP) and it took a solid two weeks after payment. The other auctions (w/ BP) on their site were quicker w/ shipping on an item that I won a day later - by a week, strange...

I still give them a A+, I have not been disappointed at all.

First time I dealt with Heritage I needed to directly confirm with someone the shipping method I wanted, before it would move. Then it did, and fast :)