• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All right, I've updated my website. Laugh while you can!

11 posts in this topic

I updated most of my latest inventory on my website, though there are a couple of coins with missing images/descriptions that I'll fix later. Hopefully, pricing is correct, but if you see any blatant errors, I'd appreciate it if you let me know before threatening me with legal action.

Yeah, the coins aren't all that great (seriously, if you want really nice coins, please go to MarkFeldCoins.com ), but many are reasonably affordable. I almost never advertise my website, and some of you might wish it to stay that way. (For one thing, it isn't very good :sick: .) To you, all I can say is :P .

Shipping and Insurance are included in all prices, thirty-day return policy, request best price when you inquire at James@EarlyUS.com .

Thanks!

I think its pretty funny that you start a thread about your website, but only include a link to Mark's. Now that is brilliant! lol

Blaahh :o !

CoinDude, thanks for the link....

Nice job James. I like your set-up and great work on the links. The only problem I noticed was that when I went to the Gold links, I didn't see any!! lol

Looks good, pity its all up in the left corner on my screen ! designed on low resolution ?

A couple of other folks mentioned this in addition to your comment, so I made a small change.

Thanks for all the GREAT PMs, guys! I appreciate it.