• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looks like some ddr lincoln 'formative years' showed up ATS

10 posts in this topic

Sorry, but that's got to be some of the most minor and meaningless doubling I've seen since the Minnesota quarters.

Sorry, but that's got to be some of the most minor and meaningless doubling I've seen since the Minnesota quarters.

I would have to agree. If I can't see the error with the naked eye and without studying the coin for 45 minutes, then it just doesn't interest me. To each his own though.

Well whatever is doubled, the error is technically the same as performed by mint workers.. nice find

I get mine today or tomorrow.. I think I'll be searching ?

Not much of an error if you ask me. I find stuff like that all the time. I have posted on it in the past only to find that its pretty much a worthless error. Major DD on the date would have some value.

I do agree it is not worth lots of money thats for sure !! I think there will be tons of them if you look at the box dates people are pulling them from and how many they are finding

Makes it a slightly interesting variety.. at most. But people will buy them.. so we will see what happens

From ATS, a crushing blow to these amazing discoveries: Peter in PCGS Customer Service told me a few minutes ago that he called Mike who does attributions for PCGS. Mike told Peter " the varieties are too insignificant to do any attributions". So today, PCGS gives the Royal Thumbs Down to this exciting new 2009 Lincoln Cent.

HAHAHAHAHA