• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YOU MAKE THE CALL 7! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

5 posts in this topic

I posted my latest grading contest on the PCGS forum, here is a link:

Grading contest

I didn't want the effort or confusion of posting this on both boards, but you can PM your guesses to me on either forum. Have fun! grin.gif

We have a winner from this board!!! Congrats to swhuck, who submitted his guesses from this board, and was only off by 3 points and guessed three of the coins correctly! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Follow the link above for the complete results.

swhuck, please send me a PM or e-mail with your address so I can ship your prize!

I looked at it when I got it with a 10x loupe, and you got me, no rub, a little weakness in the strike, but it looked every bit a 63 to me (not quite a 64). I just bought it on eBay at a good price for that particular coin, and am happy to add it to my set. I always find it amusing that everyone focuses on the overdate, but the straight 09 is just about as scarce, especially nicer examples like this one.