• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help on Grading turn around

11 posts in this topic

My last submission to NGC was back in exactly 21 calendar days for the Economy tier . I sent in another batch which was received on the 8th of this month.They are in grading now.One is in QC.I think it got BB'ed. I'm expecting to ship back on the 29th.

Turnaround has been faster than usual at all of the "Big 4" TPG recently.

My last submission...which is on it's way home... is taking longer then usual. It sat in "received" for 6 business days. That was a first. Usually it passed up the chain in about 2 days.

I sent a batch using enonomy tier to ANACS and talked to them today it's been 32 bus days and they still haven't graded them, is this unusually for grading serivices or did I use the wrong grading service?
Different grading companies have different turnaround times, and times can vary, even within the same company. Why not contact ANACS and ask them what their turnaround time is?

I sent a batch using enonomy tier to ANACS and talked to them today it's been 32 bus days and they still haven't graded them, is this unusually for grading serivices or did I use the wrong grading service?

They do have 5 and 15 day turnaround tiers for more money but that info is not given for the $14/coin economy tier. Sounds to me like you'll get it when it' done.

Based on my recent experience and what I've heard from other submitters, for the economy tiers, ANACS is at 6 weeks, PCGS at 4-5 weeks, & NGC at 4-5 weeks.

It's now been 41 business days and still nothing, They charge my credit card a month ago, should I challange it now that the bill is due but they haven't completed the service?

Have you called them yet?