• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone going to the Fun Show and to the NGC lunch?

11 posts in this topic

Hopefully, I posted this is the right forum.

Is anyone going to the Fun Show and to the NGC Registry lunch on Friday? I'll be going to both of them. Look for me. I'll be the tawl one in the crowd.

Yes, I'm going to the show and the lunch.

It's Jan 8-11.

My birthday is the 12th. What perfect timing for you to find that Jeff Nickel set I've always wanted. cloud9.gif

It's Jan 8-11.

My birthday is the 12th. What perfect timing for you to find that Jeff Nickel set I've always wanted. cloud9.gif

I knew it was your birthday. I was planning on posting a report of my visit to Steak N' Shake as a present to you. flowerred.gif

It's Jan 8-11.

I knew it was your birthday. I was planning on posting a report of my visit to Steak N' Shake as a present to you. flowerred.gif

Steak N' Shake is yummy! grin.gif

The lunch is just 2 days away. I emailed to NGC to say I would go. I think I can still make it. I just have to leave work for a bit for the lunch. It sounds nice.