• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

working on site and need help

7 posts in this topic

what are the key dates of each denomination? the ones that usualy are high value in any condition and that are found counterfited alot.

im trying to make the site as easy to navigate as possable. and it will be far easier finding the fakes if they are in one location :P

check out the format i chose and let me know what it needs.

thank you very much ahead of time.

It's a pretty nebulous question! For one thing, what constitutes a "key" is going to depend on the grade range in question. Take a look at Morgan dollars, for example, and you'll find that some dates that are very common in VF are very rare in MS-63.

I think we would need to know the context of your question in order to provide effective guidance.

Here is the link

http://eauctionemporium.com/

Ant, I was trying to list stuff on there and it keeps adding photos that I do not add.

Looks like little icons or something. One of them was a little kitten talking about friend ship and the other looked like two boxers

well it seems right now that any photo uploaded wants to keep getting attention after it has served its time. i noticed your pictures and the one wasnt your but the rest were i guess. it is on the list and many of these small details have been told to the team.

i have seen it do the photo thing when the photo you upload is too big or wrong extention. but i havnt seen it put just one random picture in the listing like it did you.

thanks chris, i went to link that day and my site was being worked on and it was down :P that was when it was moving slower than a turtle.

hope to have the listing issues done by weekend. i have tons of stuff to list.