• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Here is what I got coin wise for christmas as gifts....

14 posts in this topic

WOW! you were right about those pics! The first ones I thought the 1888 looked blah, but in then second pics it looks very neat! As for grade, I will guess MS-64 on both.

Very tough Bruce'swar, but I'd agree with Jeff on the first one, MS64. As for the 88, maybe I'm only imagining it, but there appears to be a little rub, so I'm guessing AU58. Great toning on that coin and the skin looks quite original on the 81. thumbsup2.gif

Hoot

I bought the coin already slabbed so.... I plan on having it sent back in for mabye an upgrade... I paid a 62 price but feel it is at least a 63... but I really think it looks like a 64... If was in a case with alot of other slabbed coins and it jumped at me with lots of luster and nice appeal.... the 2nd coin also has really good toning in person... has a nice beep blue around the edge fading into some pretty middle colors... this coin also got a 62 on it... and in person I must say that the first one blow the 2nd one away...so either the 2nd one is high or the first one is low... I would like to the that the 1st one is low.. but you don't know until you resubmit.