• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Passed my Master of Science defense - post the master coin in your collection!

24 posts in this topic

Thanks, everyone! Let me see some more of those great coins!

Congratulations, Michael! Are you going for a Ph.D., now, or do you hit the job market?

I'm currently planning to try and transition into a DVM program to become a veterinarian. My M.S. work dealt more with ornithology, but I've been feeling the need to make a change in direction with my career. I've been shadowing with a vet in my area and have been surprised with how much I've enjoyed what I've seen of the field. I'm not sure what my chances for admission are, since I haven't pursued a pre-vet education, but I've got most of the courses and I'll have a year to take anything else I need. I'm going to go in and talk with an admissions councilor sometime soon to find out what my chances are (I hope they're decent, but admission is tough).

Congrats!!

If you are considering Vet schools in Virginia, let me know - I have a few contacts.

Congratulations, Michael!

I know that I was one happy guy when I completed my MBA. Going to college was challenging and rewarding from an intellectual perspective, but my income sucked. It was great to get back to work full time with a full time salary. :headbang: