• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Proof Sets and Proof SAE For Sale Here Only

11 posts in this topic

I'm listing two proof sets and a number of proof Silver American Eagles for sale here only. I'm clearing out duplicates to raise cash for other endeavors.

All are contained in their original government issue boxes and all have their accompanying COA. All the coins are bright white and deeply cameo'd. They've been in my safe since I purchased them directly from the government during their year of issue. I have multiples (3, and in some cases, 4) of most coins listed here - if you're interested, just ask if I have them.

Shipping is $5.00 for each proof set and $3.00 for each SAE. If you buy more than one I'll combine shipping to lower costs. Insurance is NOT included. If you want it let me know and I'll calculate it to give you a revised cost.

Payment can be a check (you'll have to wait for it to clear before I'll ship), money order, or PayPal. If you go the PayPal route, please add 4% on top of your purchase price to cover the juice.

Of course I honor returns - but the assumption is that everything (coin, boxes, COA, etc.) comes back, the coin(s) haven't been removed from their container, and you cover return shipping costs.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

1993 Premier Silver Proof Set - $25

1994 Premier Silver Proof Set - $35

1986 Proof SAE - $36

1992 Proof SAE - $42

1996 Proof SAE - $75

1999 Proof SAE - $45

2000 Proof SAE - $36

2001 Proof SAE - $38

2002 Proof SAE - $36

2003 Proof SAE - $35

2004 Proof SAE - $35

I'll take a few, PMing you now