• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good looking out J!!!

7 posts in this topic

Well, I didn't mean to stir up trouble, but it's good that NGC is looking into it, I just hope they update us.

Well, I didn't mean to stir up trouble, but it's good that NGC is looking into it, I just hope they update us.
Don't minimize it.... I personally think you did them a biggy by pointing them into a direction to investigate...

You can tell by the way they reacted that this is very serious and it probably will help curtail a problematic situation...

Kudos Dude... (thumbs u

Well, given that my donations of clothes and such to Goodwill over the years has not entailed them getting any info from me, it might be different with these auction items. In any case I would think that at the least they could get the holders returned to them.

I also see that the auction has ended with someone using the Buy It Now function, maybe that was NGC, but it happened at just before 6:00 am today, so who knows?