• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all the Cats.... Merry Christmas......

13 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas Cats... I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday...... As we say goodbye to 2003 and welcome 2004, we can reflect on the good things and good family in our lives, and on each other, we are all bound together by the love of those shiny little discs.......

Are you on Santa's naughty or nice list?????

nm12.jpg

Its been a wonderful day! No work and the kids are done with school until 2004.

My son and I picked through the latest batch of coins we're readying for submission to NGC and both of us graded each coin and wrote our assignments - both to see how each other grades and to compare against the final results.

My wife wanted me to open a present early - it was a nice frame that contains the 13 Hungarian WWII inflationary notes I purchased at the Rochester Coin Show this fall...it sure looks nice on the wall of my office. grin.gif

I checked this morning and saw that my current batch of coins is now in QC...which means that I'm checking every hour to see if they've reached finalization status. Sigh...I'm sure that won't happen until after Christmas. crazy.gif

We're looking forward to a quiet evening at home with the family after attending candlelight service...then another glorious day tomorrow until family start dropping by after 4:00 PM for desert and coffee. I look forward to this more and more each year. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all of you and to NGC. flowerred.gifthumbsup2.gif

Merry Christmas Cats... I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday...... As we say goodbye to 2003 and welcome 2004, we can reflect on the good things and good family in our lives, and on each other, we are all bound together by the love of those shiny little discs.......

Are you on Santa's naughty or nice list?????

nm12.jpg

Merry Christmassiz> flowerred.gifangel.gifWe love you Lu