• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1947 50 pesos

8 posts in this topic

50pesos , 1947 , 41.66g, 900/1000 gold, centennial of independence, only 309 000 minted in this year.

Sorry for the bad photos as these are the only one I have now as it is not my coin, I just want to buy it. I would need you help if possible for grading ( I know its hard from these photos but just a guess ) and how much it worth it and eventually buy it and send it for grading.

Thanks!

f_1m_2454f99.jpg

f_2m_fdb2b21.jpg

Horrible picture, great coin. Hard to tell the grade without better pictures. I'm gonna go worth at least bullion on any given day.

I thought it was a quadorple die. Actually I agree with Coindude. I sure has a lot of luster, it's probably a pretty nice grade and coin.

lets assume the coin is a genuine original mint product and undamaged

currently the going wholesale price (if you are selling to a dealer) for mex 50 pesos as of sunday night 1145pm april 5 is $1042.00

STP... they are beautiful coins. Love the design...and you made my day. There is someone out there whose photos are as bad as mine!! lol

STP... they are beautiful coins. Love the design...and you made my day. There is someone out there whose photos are as bad as mine!! lol
Now that is funny! :D