• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bummer...

10 posts in this topic

So I went to the NGC homepage and saw the new addition to the verification on slabs. I'd like to look up the piece I bought from mark feld, and my $20 Saint just for kicks and to see the picture, if it has one.

The thing is you gotta be a paid member to do it? This doesn't make any sense to me, if verification is a priority then why wouldn't it be available to everyone?

The thing is you gotta be a paid member to do it? This doesn't make any sense to me, if verification is a priority then why wouldn't it be available to everyone?

I think the Cert lookup should be FREE.....it used to be free back in the day on eBay.

It is free, you just have to be logged in.

And I would be doubtful that either of your coins would have pictures since they were graded a while ago?

It is free, you just have to be logged in.

And I would be doubtful that either of your coins would have pictures since they were graded a while ago?

I have been a paid member for 2 years and wasnt aware that they changed it!!

Thanks MM!!

I'm not a paid member and I was able to see dooly's cert verification page for those coins he sent in for the giveaway.

I had a problem first with these also. It would take me to the "Join NGC" page but once I was told I needed to just log-in with my normal log-in for the forum, I was able to view everything just fine.

Remember guys. Being logged in with the registry doesn't mean you're logged in with the rest of the site. There are actually three areas/domains which you need to log into independently. I know it's a pain but it's life.

Remember guys. Being logged in with the registry doesn't mean you're logged in with the rest of the site. There are actually three areas/domains which you need to log into independently. I know it's a pain but it's life.

It is a pain, but if you log in and hit remember me, you shouldn't have to log in again for a while. I don't think I've logged in to the boards in a year at least.

For the cert lookup, go to your registry and sign in, and you should be able to access it from there.