• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

can you believe this has got some bids

13 posts in this topic

Now how and why do you presume someone would change the date of this coin? I'm sure it's probably photoshopped but WHY??? for a plain bullion coin.

Lots of these have had the dates altered. I assume to fool people into thinking that it is an old coin and therefore it must be worth a lot.

Now how and why do you presume someone would change the date of this coin? I'm sure it's probably photoshopped but WHY??? for a plain bullion coin.

Because the chinese counterfeiter wanted to sell an older coin. Yes that is a chinese fake, and a pretty poor one, not photoshopped.

I cant believe eBay didn't even pull it!!

They do not allocate enough resources to combat the rampant fraud that occurs in the Coin area. They are slow to respond to complaints and many times the item has been sold when EBAy finally gets around to looking at the issue. I have no doubt that eventually a class action suit will Bite EBAy in the A--

I cant believe eBay didn't even pull it!!

They do not allocate enough resources to combat the rampant fraud that occurs in the Coin area. They are slow to respond to complaints and many times the item has been sold when EBAy finally gets around to looking at the issue. I have no doubt that eventually a class action suit will Bite EBAy in the A--

I kinda think they don't care as long as they still make money!!