• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on Score Changes for Roosevelt Dimes

4 posts in this topic

Hey, does anyone know if there is going to be score changes for the Roosevelt Dime series? If so, will it be silver or clad or both? When will the changes be coming? I have read lots of posts about this series and actually heard some rumblings about revisions.

A few months back they updated the Proof Roosevelt sets. I thought they did the MS Roosies as well... maybe not? Hopefully they do the SMS Roosevelts sometime soon.

I would at least like to see the clad set revised. If you compare them with the Full Torch designation to the Jefferson Nickel series with the step designation they are under valued in terms of points. Populations are lower in the Roosie series too!

They were just done and do not expect any changes anytime soon except for SPECIFIC circumstances point out to them with few examples backing a request.

It is usually how it works.