• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about MS 70

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Does anyone know when MS 70 arrived on the market? I tried to go to the manufacturer's website (betterbilt chemical) but was diverted to something completely unrelated.

Thanks

Hey all,

Does anyone know when MS 70 arrived on the market? I tried to go to the manufacturer's website (betterbilt chemical) but was diverted to something completely unrelated.

Thanks

Actually that wasn't what you wanted ...

Hey all,

Thanks

What did I want? I'm not looking to buy any.I cane buy it at a hundred different sites.I just want to know so I can have a reference for slabbed copper coins that may be AT.

Hey all,

Thanks

What did I want? I'm not looking to buy any.I cane buy it at a hundred different sites.I just want to know so I can have a reference for slabbed copper coins that may be AT.

It was there address and it didn't give any info on MS70... I think that MS70 is just a very small part of the company..

I just want to know so I can have a reference for slabbed copper coins that may be AT.

A date of MS70 being on the market won't help you. Knowledge and experimentation will.

I just want to know so I can have a reference for slabbed copper coins that may be AT.

A date of MS70 being on the market won't help you. Knowledge and experimentation will.

I think it will help some.

Hmm if its only recent, it will help, ie fatties will be exempt if its after they changed to the next NGC design ?

I'm just trying to find out if MS 70 was around before some older slabbed coins. Using receipts and such with dates and slab numbers could be a big help,don't you think?

Could someone please answer just the question if you know?