• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registered Mail delays?

5 posts in this topic

Is anyone else experiencing long shipment delays of your NGC packages? My package of graded coins left Sarasota on 2/11/09 via Registered mail. As of today 2/28/2009 I have not recived the package of graded coins.

I just got one today from NGC to Los Angeles. Mailed on the 18th, so it took 11 days.

Yours is very long, but not unheard of. If you got the email with the registration number, try tracking it to see where it is. You can also ask the Post Office to track it and they should be able to see exactly where it is right now.

I forgot to tell you but I once wanted over 3 weeks for a coin to come and when I went to the post office and asked about it......there it was sitting in there safe!!

By postal regulations, you can file a claim after 15 days. Usually the claims agent will try and locate the package before going through the hassle of an insurance claim.

If anyone can find a missing package, it's the rabid dogs that they call Postal Inspectors!