• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I had a busy day joining organizations

9 posts in this topic

i would personally join the eac and (c4 colonial coin collectors club)

then you will get many free auction cats and lots of great friends and the journals with great information not obtained elsewhere

gook luck

How much do all those memberships cost? You could probably buy a decent coin with that money.

I am a member of the ANA, but only to qualify for the insurance on my collection. I do not remember what the fee is for the ANS, but that is the other one I would join if I were to do so.

I thought that you also collected Bust Halves. If so, you might want to consider the Bust Half Nut Club. (I assume they still exist.) A specialized club like that might be worthwhile for someone who collects the series.

Michael, I don't really want to join eac or colonial because I don't do copper and I'm not really into colonials, but thanks for the recommendations.

Colonial, yeah, I joined ANA for the insurance program, I've already submitted my application for that. My collection is getting to the point where I need to think about things like that.

I did also sign up for the busthalfprices website, but in order to join the BHNC you must have 100 different Overton's to qualify. I'm at 7.....

I joined ANA for the insurance program, I've already submitted my application for that.

Why do you need to sign up with ANA for insurance on your coins?

Could you just get renters insurance to cover your coin collection?

I joined ANA for the insurance program, I've already submitted my application for that.

Why do you need to sign up with ANA for insurance on your coins?

Could you just get renters insurance to cover your coin collection?

If I want to pay exorbitant amounts and jump through more hoops than a circus tiger. ANA has insurance specially tailored for collectors, whereas State Farm makes it very difficult.

Are you interested in Seated silver? How about the LSCC?

The E-Gobrecht is free (and getting better with each issue).

As far as free goes, if you're interested in news about numismatic books or research, you should subscribe to the E-Sylum.

I presume you subscribe to the JRCS News (although it's infrequent, it's free, too).