• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000th Post giveaway.... ?

55 posts in this topic

Ok, so I'm not quite at 1000 posts, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be generous of the fact that you guys have been tolerant of me for so long!

Anyhow... different tangent on the giveaway though.

So here's what I'm thinking:

1. Of course, you must post in this thread

2. Guess the date and time that I'll make my 1000th post

3. The closest to the actual date and time will win

4. Only one guess per person

5. There will be only one winner

Rules for me. I won't force posting or not post to try and change the date or time. Some days I don't post, others 5 and sometimes up to 10. So, I'm kind of a random poster.

Go for it... and this will allow me time enough to decide what I will give away.

I would guess March 27, 2009 at 11:01 PM-Thanks for the game.

Jim

Nicely done as I do post very late sometimes.

Also, I did edit the post to read "when I make 1000th post", not "when I break 1000". Is that fair? I have marked down the dates and times from you guys and if you feel like editing your post after that then it's ok with me... ending with Jesbroken.

Still some time but I'm going to all a cutoff date of Wednesday morning when I wake up... and I'll warn you, just because I stay up late doesn't mean I don't check early! I usually check the boards anywhere between 5:00am and 6:30am. So... don't lose out.

Hmmmmm which Wednesday morning? Well March 4 7am .
Ah, tricky trying to get me to post more!! But you are correct... this Wednesday... March the 4th... no predetermined time... just when I decide to check the board. I'm sure it will be before 8:00 am... CST that is.

Also, just for reference. I've converted all times to CST for my convenience... if you didn't specify I just took it that you meant CST. If you didn't, please PM me.

Thanks.

Not to wish you Bad luck but:

Before you post 1000 your PC will blow up and backwash into the InterWeb thus causing the net to crash and no longer be.

That being for-told Ill say this will happen on Mar 9th at 6:66 AM (that is 07:06 AM)

Has any one noticed that Coindude is posting less and less each day........ hm
You know, I've been very conscious about nt posting... believe me, I'm not trying not to post... I just have nothing to add of value to any of the threads... and I at times have found myself wanting to post just because I don't want to seem that I'm not trying to post... but then again I'm not posting because it would seem that I'm trying to get to 1000. I want it to be natural. Anywho.... tomorrow morning is the cutoff... don't miss your opportunity.