• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what's up with the pcgs web site?

24 posts in this topic

Folks,

Check everyone who's online, especially the unregistered users. So many people are here because the CU site is having techie problems...

That's pretty funny. For a moment, I thought I was going to have to find someone normal to do -- like get a life.

smile.gif

EVP

Check everyone who's online, especially the unregistered users.

Losers! If they don't want to be active NGC members when the PCGS site is working, then they should sit on their hands while it isn't working.

gmarguli,

Why can't you try and be friendly and easy going like me, and welcome those here with open arms and a big smile?

Dragon

Greg,

That's no way to welcome our neighbors from across the street... It's fine if they choose to spend the majority of the time over there. Perhaps they're too busy to spend time on two sites, or perhaps they didn't realize what this site has to offer!

(Like your sparkling personality!)

smile.gif

EVP

We already have most of the good posters over here. Do you want this site to mirror the PCGS site? Do you want the rest of the bunch over here?

We can point out eBay auctions were the seller wrote PCGS in the title, but it is an NGC coin. We can discuss grading state quarters from the mint sets v. rolls. We can talk about why the Goodacre Sacagaweas aren't in the registry set. Oh what fun...

Actually, Greg, I want JMW and WSM over here. Perhaps even WC. We need some more color and diversity here.

I'm going to get Arch to throw you in the Penalty Box for that comment. laugh.gif