• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Would Pay Extra For This Service:

4 posts in this topic

I'd pay a lot more! I wish I could just box up a bunch of coins- in flips, in envelopes, in plastic holders, whatever, and send them into NGC with only ONE inventory sheet.

I'd let NGC decide what Service is best, which coin(s) if any need conservation and so on.

In otherwords, NGC would do ALL the work and I'd simply pay and collect my coin package when it was all done.

To me it's the having to break down the type of coins and then taking them out of Mint capsules, etc... that's the hassle. Then there's the filling out of the submission forms and making copies of each and filling them out again if the Service is different. 893frustrated.gif

Any chance NGC would begin this extra Service? I'd pay up to 50% more per coin, per submission if they did. cloud9.gif

NGC will allow you to submit coins in mint capsule, but they charge $1 extra per coin. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same if you used envelopes.

How many types of coins are you submitting? I assume most of your coins fall under either Modern or Economy. If so, just send them all in under Economy and pay the extra $3 per coin for the tier fee difference.

Tell you what I'll do for you, send the coins to me and I'll put them on the correct forms, pick the coins out that I think should go to NCS first, and ship everything to NGC/NCS for you. I'll chrage you that 50% of the tier fee that you said you'd be willing to pay.

NGC will allow you to submit coins in mint capsule, but they charge $1 extra per coin. I don't see why they wouldn't do the same if you used envelopes.

How many types of coins are you submitting? I assume most of your coins fall under either Modern or Economy. If so, just send them all in under Economy and pay the extra $3 per coin for the tier fee difference.

Tell you what I'll do for you, send the coins to me and I'll put them on the correct forms, pick the coins out that I think should go to NCS first, and ship everything to NGC/NCS for you. I'll chrage you that 50% of the tier fee that you said you'd be willing to pay.

Yeah, I thought of that too but opted out. You grade too tough.