• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT, but I hope you enjoy it.

7 posts in this topic

I'm sorta a cameo freak, all my good friends know that. So, when I received these new coins in the mail for helping a friend, I was totally stoked!

Take a look at these and let me know what you think. I believe that the US Mint could take some pointers on how thick the cameo is here and how flat the fields are. The relief is a bit more flat than US coins, but the cameo is absolutely gorgeous!

One more thing I like is the 20P coin where there is actually a two tone cameo.... you say what? Take a look, you'll see what I mean.

Enjoy. (I hope)

kangasm.jpg

astrosm.jpg

That astronomy coin is way cool, Sam. And I'm a cameo affectionado my darn self. Just notice all of my classic proofs. Very few are non cameo'd, even the ones not designated such.

That PR69* Morgan is out of my set. :o Yeah, right! I wish. doh!

That astronomy coin is way cool, Sam. And I'm a cameo affectionado my darn self. Just notice all of my classic proofs. Very few are non cameo'd, even the ones not designated such.
Oh Victor... you know you are a man after my own heart with those classic cameos! I try not to covet when I peruse... but it's hard!! ;) Not to covet that is... I didn't want to go off topic again... I know how you hate that!