• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAMACS Slapping Service?

10 posts in this topic

Dealer from New Mexico that was quite active on the eBay coin chat room - notice the copyright date of 2000-01. He retired several years ago and closed his shop due in part to health issues.

I have 1 CAMACS certified coin + one graded BU (body urn). The coins came in sealed flips.

I do miss the early days of the eBay coin chat room - coins were actually discussed there - unlike today. There were a number of very interesting posters then, several who have moved on to larger profiles ATS.

farthing

Any chance you could post pictures of your CAMACS coins? I'd enjoy a little humor today...though this whole thread has made me smile!!

RI AL

Cameo was a big supporter of ICG. Many newcomers were told this was the up and coming service that their coins should be submitted to. I was not popular when I told them to stick with PCGS and NGC. Had many debates about it.

Only the days Cam feels like working actually counts towards the 7 day turn around time. Hilarious!

I have an old wheat cent with a beautiful patina with a .22 cal hole thru it. Maybe I should send it in. :grin: