• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking to buy 90% silver 1964 BU half dollars, 4 of them

18 posts in this topic

Well after losing my 90% silver 1964 BU kennedy halve in the park, something I Cherished greatly that I found in a bank roll , I decided I'm goign to replace it.

So if anyone has any BU+ 1964 kennedy halves ,in uncirculated BU condition, I'm looking to buy 4.

Well, Kevin, at least it wasn't that gorgeous classic head $2.5 gold piece. I'm envious of you! And I've got some nice coins going on but not one of them! So, REJOICE! Be glad and thankful for what you do have.

I'm sorry to say but I don't think this is a very realistic way to deal with the problem. Either the thing really meant a lot to you, in which case, just buying a new one won't make you feel better, or the coin didn't mean as much as you seem to think it did. The coin is gone. You can't "buy a new one" with sentimental value. Deal.

I will pay for Kevin's halves if you accept paypal.

My gift to a bud who lost something special! At least it wasn't people or someone close. Sux having both of my parents dead now.

I will pay for Kevin's halves if you accept paypal.

My gift to a bud who lost something special! At least it wasn't people or someone close. Sux having both of my parents dead now.

I am devastated and heartbroken that my 1795 Flowing Hair half dollar recently fell out of my pocket.

Hmmm.........isn't this about where I say that no good deed ever goes unpunished. :blush:

And, I'll buy 2 of 'em for the pup. Any more will be a bit overboard. I'm hitting the road tomorrow. Goin' ta see me some Tex-i-cans! So, I may be occasionally scarce around these here parts, pard-nah.

Hmmm.........isn't this about where I say that no good deed ever goes unpunished.

And, I'll buy 2 of 'em for the pup. Any more will be a bit overboard. I'm hitting the road tomorrow. Goin' ta see me some Tex-i-cans! So, I may be occasionally scarce around these here parts, pard-nah.

Heh. I was going to back you up, but after that "Tex-i-cans" comment... you're on your own. :P

:signfunny:

Hmmm.........isn't this about where I say that no good deed ever goes unpunished.

Heh. I was going to back you up, but after that "Tex-i-cans" comment... you're on your own. :P

:signfunny:

Mine is one spot he'll be visiting!! Be careful my friend!

Heck, I'll bet you're one of them there transplanted yankees! :o And even if you ain't, I was raised an Okie.... Well, we'll just let it rest there. :popcorn:

(:

Well you know, college students don't host dorm-guests very often. I'm kinda bummed.

I was born in Texas, My mother was born in Texas, My Grandmother and the 3 generations before her are from Alabama.

I'm sorry to say but I don't think this is a very realistic way to deal with the problem. Either the thing really meant a lot to you, in which case, just buying a new one won't make you feel better, or the coin didn't mean as much as you seem to think it did. The coin is gone. You can't "buy a new one" with sentimental value. Deal.

Revenant, I still think about the coin everyday. I know I can't replace it, but getting a new one might lift my mood a bit. Honestly I can't believe i'm this upset over losing a half dollar.

Hmmm.........isn't this about where I say that no good deed ever goes unpunished. :blush:

Vic that is very generous of you. Have fun in texas!

Still looking for a kenndy halve or two if anyone's got one for sale.

90% silver BU, if you got one.

No problem, Kev. You're part of the NGC family here and we try to take care of our own. I'm just living up to the image of many much better people than I am on these boards so "el gusto es mio, joven".

p.s. I just picked you up two BU 1964 halves on ebay. (thumbs u

So, PM me your address pronto and I'll have them sent directly to you.