• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some help with this Morgan please!

10 posts in this topic

I would like to have some opinions of what you think about this Morgan. To me it looks like it could go MS63-64 and maybe PL. There's also a rim ding just above the "O" in "of" on the Rev. Do you think this would BB the coin? And last but not least, maybe a value? This coin is not in a slab! Thanks!!

1900morganobv.jpg

1900morganrev.jpg

The details are a 64 especially for an "O" mint HOWEVER my concern is more with scratches than anything else. ( The right and left of 1900 and the "P_L" in Pluribus - Between the wreath and N_I of United"

NO PL

The rim ding is quite substantial and because all the above it may bag.

A very Nice BOOK coin though !

These are sellers pics of a Morgan I'm watching. I am unable to check any specifics. My concerns are if it would BB and also maybe some value, and also the designation. I'm looking for PL and I'm not quite sure on what some of these are going for pricewise. thanks for the help so far.

63+++ possibly 64

obv is pl

rev is almost pl

and i think the coin will not slab due to the rim ding

coin has been dipped

rim ding kills it for me

if the coin does slab then you got a gift

if the coin comes back pl you got a gift

possibly 64