• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Birthday present from my lovely lady xxxxx...

13 posts in this topic

Hi all .. I just have to post this .. i know its not a coin but I am so chuffed with her for winning this belting bottle .. and check how apt it is for me .. i was born on the 9th of Jan .. and the potter inscribed it on the 10th Jan 1840 .. and in the poem it has Waine .. almost Wayne eh!.. isn't it nice to have someone like this who understands what collecting is about and not one of these narrow minded partners who would make you keep your items in the shed... I have one mate who was not aloud to keep his fishing trophy in the house !!!!!!!

Well hear it is and i should have it in my hands early next week :grin:

f8dc_1-1.jpgf968_1-1.jpg

f9e5_1-1.jpg

So sorry no pictures of coins .. but you can post any from 1971 or 1840 if you would like

all the best dooly :devil:

dooly!

Man, you could re-name this thread "Antiques Roadshow" because that's just the kind of thing you'd see on there.

Glad to see your out of the closet again.

Welcome back.

dooly!

Man, you could re-name this thread "Antiques Roadshow" because that's just the kind of thing you'd see on there.

Glad to see your out of the closet again.

Welcome back.

Thank you all for your for your nice comments .. and the warm welcome back to the fold..

"Antiques Roadshow" you say woody .. well why not eh!! a few more pictures to set your pulses raceing :devil:

100_0592.jpg

203580429_o.jpg

100_0469.jpg