• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time for a New Year's Give Away

34 posts in this topic

Ok, the new year is fast approaching and I think it is time that I do a give away on the boards. I will be doing a random drawing with everyone that responds to this thread. The coin that I am giving away is a raw 1970 Small date business strike coin.

Pictures will come soon of the coin.

Cut off date for entries is 11:59 PM Dec. 31

Picture of the coin you will receive:

NGCObv.jpgNGCRev.jpg

NGCObv1.jpgNGCRev1.jpg

So... what is it that makes this special?

:tonofbricks:

To me (an obviously unserious coin collector), I have no clue. (shrug)

nothing special, just felt like returning a favor to all those that have helped me out over the years by reading this forum.

So... what is it that makes this special?

:tonofbricks:

To me (an obviously unserious coin collector), I have no clue. (shrug)

nothing special, just felt like returning a favor to all those that have helped me out over the years by reading this forum.

That's cool of you. I thought the S stamp made is something special since I had never seen that before.

I have a very small coin collection, but my friend is HUGE into them. Sometimes he shows me his latest purchase drooling all over it while I have no clue what I'm looking at except a nickle from only a few years ago. I thought it was one of those moments! I'm going back to playing with my comics now.