• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a really scarce seated proof dime with this combo of date/grade/look *C*R*A*Z*Y*

14 posts in this topic

pcgs proof65 with really deep mirrors and a totally thick *CRUSTY* original undipped skin and classic album target toned deep cobalt blue

this coin needs to be sight seen in person as the scan barely does justice to the coin

michael shy.gif

327988-62dimePF.jpg.9944d5e10b034f7483e30afa66d7339c.jpg

Michael:

I concur with your assessment that this coin needs to be seen in person, so please send it along to me. In the meanwhile, what a pretty coin!

Mark

pcgs proof65 with really deep mirrors and a totally thick *CRUSTY* original undipped skin and classic album target toned deep cobalt blue

this coin needs to be sight seen in person as the scan barely does justice to the coin

michael shy.gif

Simply gorgeous!!!

I'm just glad that coins are not like pets. That is, pets often resemble their owners (just notice the similarity between my St. Bernard and myself smirk.gif).

Point is: if your collection, Michael, resembled yourself then they wouldn't be worth a plug nickel. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif Now wait a minute..... 325722-viccaleb.jpg

victor lol wow that st bernard is like a human he is sure a nice good dog wow

this dog is better than any coin that i have ever seen posted on these boards encluding my own posts!!

wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michael

i guess it is possible to see something new and exciting everyday!

Victor! I'll NEVER think of you the same again! HA! insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif

Hoot

That's ok, Hoot, as long as you adore my boy! grin.gif Literally, he's been special since a pup. I had nine St. Bernard puppies five years ago. He was unique out of all of them. Not only because of his half mask but because of his personality. I remember that I let them out of the house the first time when they were a month old. All of the other eight pups all aggregated together but not Caleb. He went off on his own exploring like it was nothing. He was very easy to train and is naturally a good, mellow dog. Now, I accept the fact that he is more handsome and charming than I am, but that's ok. I can accept that. insane.gif

Man, if I had his charm with the ladies then I'd be in seventh heaven. cloud9.gif

Cool dog, Victor! I am not sure that he is lap dog material though.

Thanks for the complement, Charlie. Lap dog? He'd have to do ten laps a day so that he wouldn't need ten laps to sit on. cool.gif