• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the Owner of the Bright Neon Green Toned PCI Kennedy half...

11 posts in this topic

Would you please show it off again? I had saved a photo of it, but it is now missing.

I love the look of the coin and hope you, as the owner, are reading this and will post it here again!

Thanks.

Either way, I love the coin and would like to see it again!

physics-fan3.14: It probably is the one you're thinking of. Do you recall who owned it? Maybe a PM would help get the coin posted.

In the meantime... Merry Christmas to all.

I searched for a while but can't help. I think I saved these images about a year back.

66obv791.jpg

66obv797.jpg

That one is owned by Toneddollars. It does really look like that. He also has 4 or 5 others that are similar, but not quite as dramatic. These are all raw.

65obv778.jpg

69obv842.jpg

64obv756.jpg

68obv821.jpg

67obv810.jpg

Really cool images. Did you take those Bob?

Thanks Larry. I did those for Jack almost exactly a year ago. That was a fun group that really opened my eyes. :grin:

All outstanding and stunningly beautiful Kennedies (or, is it Kennedys?) but no... so far those aren't it.

This one is a pure rich green with other near neon colors (not lime green, so much) with blazing toning/luster abound.

I know the owner is a regular here (or, at least was) as the coin came up a couple of times earlier this year.

I had saved that original photo but switching host providers, lost it.

One more TTT just in case it can be found...