• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Good News!

17 posts in this topic

My boy just turned 10 yesterday.

Not only is that above the average for a St. Bernard but he's a cancer survivor against incredible odds!

Here's my boy, Caleb:

70618.jpg.6fc264e9dff495c30278c9f56bc2285d.jpg

70619.jpg.ebefca0dd902227bc1826f2e5d99e678.jpg

70620.jpg.53e0d436ff952a5f301ba84a280594e7.jpg

70621.jpg.3ea18af8bdc11cd5d3e3e9bc04544683.jpg

How can you not love that face!!! And congrats on Caleb's great progress. :applause:

My big news, if I haven't posted here already, my son aged 30 is engaged (we LOVE this young lady...he has brought home a few real lu lus for us to meet in his early dating years...) :P

and the closing on his new house was last Monday. All went well.

Let's hear some more good news...we can all use a lift.

RI AL, warmed up to a balmy 22 degrees with 15" of snow on the ground

That is some great news. I am a die hard animal lover, especially dogs. Your news is among the best you can hope for. Nothing beats good health of love ones, and it's plain to see this one is well loved. :cloud9:

That is some great news. I am a die hard animal lover, especially dogs. Your news is among the best you can hope for. Nothing beats good health of love ones, and it's plain to see this one is well loved. :cloud9:

Most definitely!! :cool:

Man, he turned the drool machine in full gear with that processed "ham cake". :o

My boy just turned 10 yesterday.

Not only is that above the average for a St. Bernard but he's a cancer survivor against incredible odds!

Here's my boy, Caleb:

He looks like a real Party Animal lol (thumbs u

Isn't there supposed to be a keg o' brandy hanging on his collar for just such an occasion? :insane:

Victor probably carries it on his collar now.

lol

Thats great news Victor.

My good news is that I won my Fantasy Football league last night. Now what coin to buy?

And I won another rifle in my hunting club's annual lottery gun raffle. :)

My good news is that I won my Fantasy Football league last night. Now what coin to buy?

You lucky dog! Fantasy Football, eh? Then you should by a fantasy coin like the Barrack Hussein Obama colorized coin? :grin:

And you won a rifle, too. Sweet! What caliber?

You lucky dog! Fantasy Football, eh? Then you should by a fantasy coin like the Barrack Hussein Obama colorized coin? :grin:

And you won a rifle, too. Sweet! What caliber?

lol

First place comes with 2 grand. :grin:

The rifle is just a Marlin model 60 .22 semi-auto. A fun little plinking gun.

I just finished my year long assignment here in Tonopah so, until I rustle up another assignment, I won't be buying anything. Later in the year I'd like to upgrade a couple of coins in my type set and get at least one mid-grade, eye-appealing, early half dime.

My daughter made the Academic All American list...this will save me about $20,000 this year because of scholarship money for her...with my other daughter graduating High School in the spring of this year and probably heading off to college in the fall, this is a HUGE blessing..

Not to mention that my wife and I did it...we raised 2 very good kids who don't smoke, drink or do drugs ^^:banana: and both aspire to follow in our footsteps and get varying degrees in the field of sciences..

My wife's an RN..I'm a physical therapist, my older daughter is studying behavioral sciences ( wants to teach) and my younger daughter has a gift at chemistry..

Maybe we can get a TV reality show...Meet The Geeks... :hi:

I guess the latest good news I have is I started a better paying job working in the oilfield and I moved into my own house this month. Renting, but still my own. All a start of new life!