• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

geeezussss.....WTF should I start My auction at for a .......

7 posts in this topic

For some reason my Greysheet doesn't have the modern commems in it, so I used the PCGS MisPrice MisGuide. It lists the coin at $160 in PR69DC (and $5 HIGHER in PR68DC).

Raw this is a $100 coin from what I can tell. In an NGC PF70UCAM slab I would guess it is a $135 coin.

Your best bet is to start it at 1c with no reserve and let it go from there.

$250 is on the rich end for this coin.

Over the past year or so, the 1989-W Congress Bicentennial in NGC PF70 UC has sold in the range from $152.63 to $255.00. These numbers are for actual successful sales I've personally observed on both eBay and Teletrade.

I like Greg's advice - put up some catchy photos and let it ride.

Good luck,

Beijim

$250 is on the rich end for this coin.

Over the past year or so, the 1989-W Congress Bicentennial in NGC PF70 UC has sold in the range from $152.63 to $255.00. These numbers are for actual successful sales I've personally observed on both eBay and Teletrade.

I like Greg's advice - put up some catchy photos and let it ride.

Good luck,

Beijim

First off Beijim....Congrats on 500 posts......I think I am gonna roll the dice.........I will be relisting this hog tonight.

I think I am gonna roll the dice.........I will be relisting this hog tonight.

Yep, but you included "I AM STARTING THIS AUCTION AT $250.00" in the auction text.

Personally, I would close the auction right now and sell it to the current high bidder. $51.03 is a fair price. grin.gif

I think I am gonna roll the dice.........I will be relisting this hog tonight.

Yep, but you included "I AM STARTING THIS AUCTION AT $250.00" in the auction text.

Personally, I would close the auction right now and sell it to the current high bidder. $51.03 is a fair price. grin.gif

I did leave that in there didn't I....... foreheadslap.gif

Greg I would sell it for that price but that won't cover my listing fee's 893whatthe.gif

Good luck flowerred.gif