• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey jtryka!...27-D Saint...

4 posts in this topic

I see "someone" bought the 27-D Saint for over a million samoleans...that wouldn't be YOU would it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm not surprised it went for that much, at least since the 1933 went for as much as it did last year (was that last year?). I've always felt this date had the potential to go for over a mill....

jom

Yeah, I saw that, and I am still kicking myself for only offering 950K, but you know, I needed the extra money for Chirstmas shopping! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Well, you have to admit it's still not bad money for a coin that might have what, a half dozen extant? It may not be king of the series anymore, now that there's a 33 out there, but it's certainly pretty high in the royal court. I figure by the time I am ready to buy one, I should be prepared to pay at least $2 million for it (i.e. I won't have that budget anytime soon) but there are so many other cheap ones I need first!

By the way, the Akers book is on the way, $29 delivered! I am so excited!

I figure by the time I am ready to buy one, I should be prepared to pay at least $2 million for it (i.e. I won't have that budget anytime soon) but there are so many other cheap ones I need first!

Yeah, I figure if I had to buy it $2 mill should just about do it. Given my investment portfolio and accrued interest over using a long-term financial plan I should be ready to buy sometime in the summer of 2283 just before my 342nd birthday...lol

When you get it tell me what you think of it...

jom

Yeah, I saw that, and I am still kicking myself for only offering 950K, but you know, I needed the extra money for Chirstmas shopping! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif Well, you have to admit it's still not bad money for a coin that might have what, a half dozen extant? It may not be king of the series anymore, now that there's a 33 out there, but it's certainly pretty high in the royal court. I figure by the time I am ready to buy one, I should be prepared to pay at least $2 million for it (i.e. I won't have that budget anytime soon) but there are so many other cheap ones I need first!

Jeff, you must be the royal jester! Funny post!!! grin.gif